This tutorial is copied from this Minecraft Wiki Page: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Hamachi_connection_LAN
Download official Hamachi here: https://www.vpn.net/
You can setup a Hamachi LAN which allows people in your Hamachi network to connect to your LAN server via Hamachi connection.
- Your friends and you download and install Hamachi.
- If you are the host, create a Hamachi network. (Network>Create a new network…)
- Get your friends to join your Hamachi network. (Network>Join an existing network…)
- Open TerraCraftServer.exe, and then follow the instructions of the wizard to run a multiplayer world.
- After starting a world successfully, type ‘port’ to get the port number, or just look for the port number in the printed message.
- Distribute the port number. This can be done over Hamachi’s chat window or another chat method.
- Go to “Multiplayer” on the main menu and click the “Add Server” button.
- Name the server name as you like. Type the the host’s IPv4 address in to the server address editbox, and also type the port number distributed by the host to port number editbox.
- Join the server.
- Up to 5 free players
- Have some problems with connection via 3G or 4G USB modem